Sunday 12 July 2009

Alright?

FORGOT WHAT I WAS GOING TO BLOG ABOUT!!

Oh yeah, I completely forgot that I could make Spotify playlists to share with people!
So, I have taken the liberty of trying to make the past mixes I've documented to share here.

In Position - this hasn't come out that great cos hardly any of the songs were on Spotify (gay). You get the jist, though.

Paul CD Feb '07 - worked much better. Grand, in fact. I think there are only 2 songs missing from it.

HOPE YOU ENJOY THEM!

Today, I'm going to brave The Trafford Centre.
There's something so creepy about consumer culture. I just don't 'GET' shopping malls. Why has shopping had to become an 'experience'? The Trafford Centre is mental. A big postmodern mess of architectural styles borrowed from ancient Rome & Greece, and then a food court based on the Titanic or something, with a cinema and an arcade stuck on the side. Absolutely crackers. The people who go there are a mess. Idiots who are shamelessly trying to buy into a lifestyle choice.
D00dz, chillax. I might take photos today.

Mainly listening to Prett Girls Make Graves today. Been a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment