Tuesday 7 April 2009

Came here to recount all sorts of awesome tales, but now that I'm here I can't remember any of them.
Had a very stressful day getting everything sorted for the end of year finance gubbins. We're obsessed with money, aren't we? It's mental. Having to accrue money over from last years budget to this years unless you'll lose it?! Lose it where, exactly?! Can't we just have one long budget that just gets topped up every month, a little bit like a salary?
I used to think that salaries got paid at the start of the year, the entire lump sum. Used to baffle me something rotten, 'BUT HOW DO PEOPLE LIVE LIKE THIS??? I'D SURELY SPEND IT ALL!'
I was wrong, like, of course it gets paid every month, but I don't think I'd be wrong about people spending it all at once. I did that with my student loan, nightmare.

Tomorrow is my final day of being 23. I feel thoroughly old and worn. I have wrinkles round my eyes. This teaches me one thing: stop smiling so much. It also tells me: BOTOX, BOTOX, PLASTIC SURGERY. Damn right I'm having placky surgo. I'm not looking old ever. Not a channy.

Anyway, 24, I await your evil clutches.

No comments:

Post a Comment