Saturday 4 April 2009

Zombies - what to do when they arrive.

I think I've watched enough zombie movies to know what to do and what not to do when they finally arrive.
I am definitely taking the stance of MIlla Jovovich in my favourite film, Resident Evil; sexy and hard as fook. There's no zombie-messing with Milla (character name: ALICE), she just goes straight in, boots a-blazing. Her only problem is with HUMANS, who are always getting her down (not Eric Mabius, though), like her HUSBAND, SPENCE! And those guys who take Matt off to the Nemesis Project.
I think I've totally outed myself as a huge fan of the Resident Evil films. Well, guess what? I am. Anything with zombies in. They're going to come, you know - I'll be well prepared when they do. Got myself a nice YSL dress and shiny leather boots to sort them out with. Alternatively, I could be like Frank West, a total fag with a camera taking pictures of womens boobs for points.

No comments:

Post a Comment