Friday 15 May 2009

Dunno what I've done here

I changed the template for the way this looks because I was bored, but now it looks a bit daft.
I opted for the white because it signifies my love/hate relationship with dairy. I love dairy. I love it a whole bunch, but it doesn't love me and makes me feel really ill. As it goes, I am suffering a bit now. Someone gifted me a cake this morning and PROMISED that there wasn't anything in it that could make me feel bad, but I think they lied. Good cake, like... not enjoying the repercussions.

This week I am mostly loving:

The Get Up Kids (reunion tour in the summer? ER, yes please)
CHEEZLY
Unicorn t-shirts
No Age t-shirts
The Mae Shi
ATP

And have been hating:

Colleagues
TIME ZONES
Being tired
Dairy
TIME ZONES

YEEEAAAHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment