Saturday 2 May 2009

I love you from the bottom of my pencil case

I have done that thing that I promised myself I wouldn't do... not update this.
You know when you're just sort of a bit happier than normal and you don't feel like moaning on the internet to no one? Well, I think that's what's happened.
Life's okay, man.

Here is some music I have been loving this week (I'm not going to upload it, I'm sure you're all wiley enough to find this crap if you're not willing to pay for it):

Parenthetical Girls - Safe As Houses

Especially track 3, "Oh Daughter / Disaster"

Descendents - Everything Sucks

Especially track 2, "I'm The One"

Nirvana - From The Muddy Banks of the Wishkah

Especially track 7, "Lithium"

Smashing Pumpkins - Melon Collie & the Infinite Sadness

Especially track 2 on disc 1, "Tonight, Tonight"

And also loads of The Smiths.

What's on your decks?

No comments:

Post a Comment