Sunday 7 June 2009

Manchester Piccadilly - freak spotting

Train station, innit? I mean, Manchester is totally full of freaks at the best of times, but this place is FREAK INTERCHANGE, especially on a Friday night / Saturday morning.

I've never really seen any drama go down in there, though. No one getting arrested or fighting or anything like that. Am I going down there at the wrong times?

It used to be quite exciting a couple of years back when you stood at platform 13 (North Wales bound) looking down onto where the Star & Garter is and there was loads of prostitutes hanging around. But then I think they got a little scared off because they started building some halls of residence, then they opened a really nice hotel and generally scared everyone off.

The hotel (this one) is all dark glass. I think I'd quite like a job cleaning a couple of the windows now and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment