Monday 22 June 2009

Warm tonight

I'm so warm that I feel as if I've been punched in the head, urrghh!

Anyway, to business. I read quite a distressing comment on Facebook, from on girl I went to school with to another...

"Congratulations on geting (sic) married and being pregnant xxxx"

I think it is, possibly, the most depressing sentence I've ever read. I know the girl who sent it had all the best intentions for it, and I definitely know that the girl who received it would have been really grateful, but it made me feel really empty. Someone must know what I mean?

I had big plans for this blog entry, but I left it so long in the day to send, that now I'm flat out of inspiration and all I can think about is watching season 3 of Ugly Betty and eating pineapple, neither of which I shall be doing.

I was also going to go into great length about going to see Britain's Got Talent LIVE!, except now I can't really be bothered to do that either, though I did sit and read through the programme before and I reckon I could have done a much better write-up of the acts who are on. Bit more biased according to who I like the best. Of course.

Written too much shit. Am v. tired now. Maybe tomorrow I will go through my top three fears, which are probably:

  • death
  • going into space
  • going to jail

No comments:

Post a Comment